Who We Are
BowerGroupAsia (BGA) is the premier strategic advisory firm supporting the world’s leading multinational companies in the Indo-Pacific. With a presence in 26 countries, BGA staff provide bespoke services to clients in 28 markets across the region. We are looking for experienced and dynamic Public Policy Analysts and Senior Analysts to hit the ground running on our India team.
The candidate should be motivated to help the world’s premier companies understand India, find alignment with customers, communities and key stakeholders and help India evolve by considering the ideas and capabilities of top tier companies that want to invest in India.
BGA India provides an unmatched work environment for talented individuals to grow and develop into higher roles with best-in-class emoluments.
- Monitor, analyze and interpret policy and regulatory developments for their political, economic, industry and business impacts on behalf of BGA and clients.
- Track policy, economic and political developments as well as market and industry trends impacting clients.
- Provide clear, precise and actionable reports and written deliverables to clients and to BGA leaders and brief them on calls.
- Carry out market, industry and business research and analysis with a view to ensure business continuity.
- Maintain and add new account data, opportunities, contacts, distribution lists, events, meeting notes and developments related to BGA’s business on Salesforce.
- Offer guidance and assistance in developing and implementing business, government relations, media, public affairs and other strategies.
- Work collaboratively with BGA teams based in India and elsewhere in Asia, the Pacific and North America, on a range of projects and provide further support internally and externally to advance BGA objectives.
- Provide other support as requested.
This position reports to the managing director for BGA India.
The ideal candidate would have an excellent analytical understanding of the Indian policy landscape, the complex regulatory and compliance environment and the impact of policy on business. Requirements and qualifications include:
- A “can do” attitude, energetic and an ability to work under pressure on multiple client deliverables and research assignments to deliver on time, without close supervision.
- A team-oriented approach, with the ability to collaborate with colleagues located across Asia, the Pacific and North America and blend in the company work culture of putting people first.
- A university degree or post-graduate degree in in public policy, management, international affairs, economics, law and related fields from a premier institution in India or abroad with a proven and consistent track record.
- Four to seven years of work experience in public policy consulting, management consulting or government advisory from premier consulting and strategy firms or think tanks.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and research and presentation skills in English is required.
- Experience working on the Microsoft 365 suite required. Exposure and training in Salesforce will be a plus.
Please submit a crisp CV no longer than 2 pages via our website at https://bga.bamboohr.com/jobs. Application materials should be addressed to BGA Managing Director Ratan Shrivastava.